Temperature controller TERMOFOL TF-H2 Standard
The presented temperature controller is manually controlled from the dial level.
The device may work in one of the 3 modes: measuring the temperature of the room, measuring the floor temperature, measuring the room temperature without the floor temperature. The temperature controller is used for the electric underfloor and wall heating as well as for the electric radiators.
Power 230 V AC. Maximal load 16 A (3600 W)
The modes of the temperature controller:
- ROOM – the interior sensor controls the temperature in the room and the floor sensor is off. The mode is used in case the thermostat is to control a heating system different from the floor heating.
- FLOOR – the floor sensor controls the floor temperature and the interior sensor is off. The mode is used when the thermostat is to control the underfloor heating installed in order to gain the comfort of the warm floor, e.g. in the bathroom.
- ALL – the interior sensor controls the temperature in the room while the underfloor sensor limits the floor temperature, protecting it from overheating. The mode is used when the thermostat is to control the underfloor heating which is the heating system of the room.
- Manual controlling the dial
- No possibility of programming, simple change of temperature
- Way of assembly: under the plaster – in the installation box
- Guarantee: 24 months
- Slim shape – thickness of only 12 mm!
- Snow white colour
- Diode signalisation
- Interior sensor – floor sensor in the set!
- Current consumption: <2 VA
- Temperature range: 5 – 40oC
- Limitation of a maximal temperature of a heater – floor: 29oC
- 2 sensors: built-in sensor of the air temperature sensor of the floor temperature, sensor NTC
- Maximal output load: 16A
- Protective cover: IP21
- Dimensions: 86×86 mm
- Thickness: 12 mm
- Power: 230 AC
The set includes:
- Temperature controller with a built-in temperature sensor
- Exterior temperature controller – underfloor controller with a cable
- Fixing screws
NOTE: the offered device has a possibility of the temperature calibration.