- Manual control via knobs
- No programming, simple temperature change
- Installation: flush-mounted – in an installation box
- Warranty: 24 months
- Slim shape – only 12 mm thick!
- Snow white
- Signalling with a LED
- External floor sensor included!
- Power consumption: <2 VA
- Temperature range: 5 – 40 °C
- NTC floor temperature sensor
- Maximum output load: 16A
- Protective housing: IP21 – can be installed in bathrooms
- Dimensions: 86×86 mm
- Thickness: 12mm
- Power supply: 230 AC
The kit includes:
- External floor temperature sensor with cable
- Installation screws
- Instructions in English
- Warranty Card
NOTE: the offered device has a possibility of the temperature calibration
The device may work in one of the 3 modes: measuring the temperature of the room, measuring the floor temperature, measuring the room temperature without the floor temperature. The temperature controller is used for the electric underfloor and wall heating as well as for the electric radiators.
The modes of the temperature controller:
- ROOM – the interior sensor controls the temperature in the room and the floor sensor is off. The mode is used in case the thermostat is to control a heating system different from the floor heating.
- FLOOR – the floor sensor controls the floor temperature and the interior sensor is off. The mode is used when the thermostat is to control the underfloor heating installed in order to gain the comfort of the warm floor, e.g. in the bathroom.
- ALL – the interior sensor controls the temperature in the room while the underfloor sensor limits the floor temperature, protecting it from overheating. The mode is used when the thermostat is to control the underfloor heating which is the heating system of the room.