Wi-Fi thermostat can be controlled with smart phone or tablet
- Power consumption: < 3 W
- Temperature range: 5 – 35 °C
- Limiting the heater maximum temperature – floor: 10 °C – 70 °C
- 2 sensors: built-in air temperature sensor + NTC floor temperature sensor
- Maximum output load: 16A
- Protective level: IP20
- Power supply: 230 AC
- Touch button control
- Installation: flush-mounted – in an installation box
- Warranty: 24 months
- Slim shape – only 12 mm thick!
- Black front panel
- Blue illumination with adjustable backlight time
- Signalling – heating on
- Possibility of manual temperature control
- Allows protection against temperature drop and rise
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Displays date and time
- External floor sensor included!
The kit contains:
- Thermoregulator with built-in temperature sensor
- External floor temperature sensor with cable
- Installation screws
- Instructions in English
- developed to control electric under floor system.
- The thermostat is used in commercial, industrial, hospital, hotels, civil buildings and villas for heating control.
- Touch screen display with back light, easy to read, even in the dark.Convenient operation creates convenient life.
- Manage your home temperature, even when you are in any place around the world at any time.
- Fashion design blends in with any decor.
- Remote controlled by mobile APP or computer WiFi.
- One-touch temperature control overrides program schedule at any time.
- Precise comfort control keeps temperature within 0.5 Celsius Degree of the level you set.
- Easy UI interface could be used even by child.
- Easy installation, suitable for 86mm hidden box and European 60mm round box.
The modes of the temperature controller:
- ROOM – the interior sensor controls the temperature in the room and the floor sensor is off. The mode is used in case the thermostat is to control a heating system different from the floor heating.
- FLOOR – the floor sensor controls the floor temperature and the interior sensor is off. The mode is used when the thermostat is to control the underfloor heating installed in order to gain the comfort of the warm floor, e.g. in the bathroom.
- ALL – the interior sensor controls the temperature in the room while the underfloor sensor limits the floor temperature, protecting it from overheating. The mode is used when the thermostat is to control the underfloor heating which is the heating system of the room.