Thermal insulation mat
is a three-layer product (transparent PE film, large bubbles, PE film coated with aluminum layer) used as a thermal insulation material. It is used in roof and also attic construction. Baufol ALU 150 thermal insulation mat replaces mineral wool with a thickness of 7cm. The aluminum foil, which is one of the layers of the product, plays a significant role. The foil reflects up to 92% of thermal radiation from its surface, thus preventing uncontrolled heat loss in rooms. It is a product that significantly increases the energy efficiency of the attic and the entire building. The Baufol mat is characterized by a unique layer of bubbles that provides even better thermal insulation.
- Prevents uncontrolled heat loss in rooms
- Increases energy efficiency of the attic and the entire building
- Aluminum foil reflects up to 92% of thermal radiation
- Does not absorb water
- Flexible and easy to install
- Mat thickness: 1 cm
- Thermal insulation for attics and soffits
- Insulation for garage doors and metal walls
- Thermal insulation for heating and water installations
- Interior wall insulation
- Insulation in the space between walls
- Provides UV radiation protection for chemicals
- Insulation and thermal insulation for cargo spaces
- Roll size: 1.2m x 25m = 30 m²
- Grammage: 150 (±5) g/m²
- Heat radiation reflection coefficient: 92%
- Heat transmission coefficient [U]: [λ = 0.029 (W/mK)]
- Color: Transparent + aluminum layer
- Bubble diameter: 30 mm
- Bubble height: 10 mm
- Maximum tensile strength of the film – longitudinal: > 100 N/50 mm
- Maximum tensile strength of the film – transverse: > 90 N/50 mm
- Nail tear resistance: > 30 N/100 mm
- UV resistance: minimum 3 months
- Temperature resistance: from -40°C to 80°C
Function of Baufol thermal insulation mat:
Baufol thermal insulation mat is a thin insulating material with an additional aluminum foil layer. It is used for instance for insulating roofs, lofts, and also habitable attics. The mat is suitable for example for insulating the walls of utility vehicle bodies, as well as sheds, garages, gates, and garage doors. Our insualation can be used during insulation and finishing layer installation or renovation. It is recommended for all installation and renovation works that involve interfering with the thermal insulation layer.
Why choose Baufol thermal insulation mat?
Baufol Alu thermal insulation mat is an excellent solution that allows for the installation of a thin thermal insulation layer on roofs, attics, and walls as well. Moreover installing the thermal insulation mat improves thermal insulation efficiency. In addition the thin mat provides protection against heat loss comparable to traditional thermal insulation materials that are even seven times thicker. Therefore, it is suitable for insulating doors and garage gates. It is lightweight and adapts to the substrate, as a result making it suitable for insulation of installations. The mat be laid on any type of substrate. It works well for insulating thin walls of wooden houses, sheds, or metal garages. Our insulation can be used to insulate boxes or technical containers. It also performs well as thermal insulation for utility vehicle bodies.
Installation of Baufol thermal insulation mat:
Baufol Alu mat allows for insulation installation directly on wooden structural elements using standard staples or nails. It is recommended to protect the areas where the mat is fastened to the substrate with self-adhesive thermal insulation tape. Consider using aluminum tapes. If installation is not possible using regular staples or nails, for example, on plastic or steel substrates,